Monday, August 11, 2008

Stapley Family Reunion


They had some chocolate licorice at the renuion. My daddy was kind enough to let me suck on his piece for a while. Yum!

This is me with my mommy and daddy. We had fun that day with everyone. Aunt Shyla had me laughing a lot because she is so funny.

This was the group picture with all my aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents on mommy's dad's side of the family.

My mom wanted everyone to see me asleep in my own bed. I finally have started sleeping the whole night in my own bed. Of course I still get up to eat, but she puts me back in my bed to sleep!

I can sleep almost any where when I am tired enough. My mom put me on the blanket at the reunion, and I slept for a long time. I like to sleep with my arms in the air. Mom only lets me do it when I am taking naps though. At night she wraps me up so I don't keep waking myself up.

No comments: