Monday, August 18, 2008

My Weekend

Let me tell you a little about my fun weekend!

Mommy thinks I am teething because I have had a runny and stuffy nose since Wednesday. She and I haven't really been sleeping that great since then, but I still am happy when I wake up.

On Friday it was my Aunt Andrea's birthday. We drove to Salt Lake to have dinner with her at Chic-fil-A. She let me play with one of her baloons! Who knew I would have so much fun hitting myself in the head with it!

We spent the weekend at my Grandpa Randy and Grandma Danell's house.

On Saturday was the baby shower for my Aunt Shlya and cousin Aliya. I helped mom make this cute diaper cake! Ok, I really just played with the diapers while she put it together.

I threw this picture in because I liked it. It is me chomping on my favorite toy starfish.

My Aunt Shyla is great! She let my borrow her brand new jumper she just got at her shower! I like this thing, it is so fun! Thanks Aunt Shyla!

No comments: