Saturday, August 2, 2008

Baseball Fans


Mommy and Daddy have been waiting a long time for me to fit into my Cubs outfit. And just the other day mommy tried it on me and it did! She was so happy she started taking pictures.

As she was laughing and taking pictures of me Daddy got up and ran in the other room. When he came back he was buttoning up his Cubs jersey and putting on his hat. He picked me up and sat down to have Mommy take our pictures together.

Mommy thought I looked cute with my hat turned sideways. I think I look cool!

This is just one of my many baseball outfits. This one says "Dad's Team"

2 comments:

Lehi Lacy said...

Lach, you should consider more red in that uniform and subtract 2 letters. And then you will have the right team. I know the Cubs are doing great, but they are still 3 games behind the Angels for the best record in baseball.

Your older and wiser cousin
Grady

Lacy boys said...

tell your dad that you are an angels fun come to the right side.