Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

This weekend I went down Blanding for Thanksgiving. It was lots of fun. I got to hang out with my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins! This is a picture of me playing with Pops.

This is my cool hat that Pops gave me! It has matching mittens too.

This is me with my cousins, and Aunt T. We had lots of fun playing together.

We got to get up close and personal with baby Peanut! I am sure he didn't like us climbing all over him, but he will have to get used to it!

This is of Grady and I enjoying our lunch together. We did a lot of other things together like screaming, laughing, fighting, and sleeping.

And last but not least, I decided to try out being a turtle for a while. It was ok, but the basket kept getting in the way of me and my toys.

Thanks to all of my wonderful family for playing with me and giving me lots of good food.

No comments: