Sunday, July 13, 2008

Memory Tag

The Memory Post Game!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.

2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!

3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. ☺ And please do this on your page, too, so we can all share in the fun times together. :)

2 comments:

Melanie Palmer said...

I'll tell you my favorite memory of your mom. I have two. When your mommy and daddy were first dating, whenever she talked about your dad, she couldn't stop smiling every time she said his name, and then she would turn red. My other favorite memory was that the bunco girls made a bet on when she would have a baby. When she found out we were taking a poll, she wasn't really happy with us, and turned red again ;)

Lacy boys said...

I remember when you and I had tummy time together that was really fun. I really liked it.