Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cousins






I have some wonderful cousins! I don't have a picture of me with Braxton and Carson, but I will soon. Braxton is my oldest cousin. He turned 8 in March, and he loves to play Nintendo all the time! Carson is the next oldest. He is 6, and he is really funny and makes everyone laugh. Tyson is next in line. He is 4, and LOVES Star Wars. His favorite character is a tie between Luke and Anakin. Havyn comes next, and she is 2. She has beautiful blue eyes, and can entertain my dad for hours! Corban follows, and he is 1 and a half. He is really loving and thinks everything is "OK". Next is Damien. He is 3 months old, and we have fun laughing at our moms together. And last but not least is Grady. He is 2 months old, and we like to wrestle with each other.

1 comment:

Tyrel said...

This is Havyn. Hi lachlan, I miss you and can't wait to see you on the fourth. By the way, you told me I was your favorite, what's with all the pics of the chumps.