Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Welcome


Welcome friends and family to Lachlan's life. I had some family say they would like my mommy to make a blog so they can be up to date on what how I am growing! We will start with they basics. I was born on April 23rd at 3:26 pm. I weighed 7 lbs 10 oz, and was 21 inches long. My mommy was scheduled to be induced at 7:30 am on the 23rd, but I had other plans! Her water broke at 2 am, and we were at the hospital around 3 am. I put her through three hours of pushing, but I finally broke down and made my grand appearance. Grandma Danell was there with my mommy and daddy, and she got to cut my umbilical chord because daddy is a whimp when it comes to blood and other stuff. Grandpa Randy and his parents (my great grandparents) were in the waiting room the whole 3 hours mom was pushing. And Grandpa Gary and Grandma Mindie showed up just in time for my grand appearance.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so adorable. I love this picture of him!!!!!

Melanie Palmer said...

Wow Lachlan...I'm really impressed with your writing skills. Good job and welcome to the blogger world!